USA graduate applicants applying online
Instructions on this page are for U.S. applicants for graduate studies. See links below for applications for international applicants and for applications to 威澳门尼斯人官网欢迎您’s 温哥华校区 in Canada.
USA graduate applicants applying by mail or fax
- 打印并通读 Graduate Application Instructions (PDF).
- Download, complete and submit the Graduate Application writable PDF. If applicable, please use the below forms:
- Prepare for submission either by fax or mail, keeping one complete copy for yourself: the completed application, and supporting documents outlined below.
- Submit documents to the 研究生招生办公室 at the appropriate campus (See 校园信息 below).
For questions or more information, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org，或致电800-338-8803.
Some of our graduate degrees require a customized application form. Application instructions and forms for these degrees are available below:
Readmission and visiting students
Readmission and visiting students must complete and submit the appropriate application form below.
- The Application for Readmission (PDF) form is for matriculated students who interrupt their studies for one or more semesters, without requesting a leave of absence in writing. No application fee is required. Readmitted students will be governed by the 研究生院公报 for the academic year of readmission and will be subject to the current admission requirements.
- The 访问ing College Student Application (PDF) form is for students enrolled at another college or university and, with permission from their current university, planning to take classes at Fairleigh Dickinson University.
If you need assistance in determining the admissions status appropriate for you (e.g., matriculant, non-matriculant, non-degree or auditor), please refer to the graduate admissions status terms or call the 研究生招生办公室 at the appropriate campus (See the 校园信息 下表.)
- International graduate applicants applying to the Florham or Metro Campus in NJ
- 温哥华校区 graduate applicants
研究生奖学金, 奖助金, 助教奖学金, fellowships, and internships
研究生奖学金, 奖助金, 助教奖学金, fellowships and internships are available, and are awarded to part-time and full-time graduate students on a competitive basis. Please contact the appropriate academic school or department for details.
Financial assistance and payment plans
A variety of student loan programs are available for graduate students who are attending the University on a matriculating or non-matriculating basis. For information, please contact the 财政援助办公室. The University also participates in corporate reimbursement programs and offers a deferred payment plan for students whose companies reimburse them for their 教育al expenses. Installment payment plans are also available to assist graduate students in meeting their 教育al expenses. For information, please call the 注册事务处.
|威澳门尼斯人官网欢迎您办公室||抖的校园||Metro Campus, online, and all off-campus sites|
|研究生招生||Fairleigh Dickinson University
|Fairleigh Dickinson University
Fairleigh Dickinson University is 新泽西’s largest private institution of higher 教育. The University enrolls nearly 12,000 students, including nearly 4,000 graduate students. While the majority of its graduate students hail from New York, 新泽西, 康涅狄格, 和宾夕法尼亚州, the University also attracts a large number of international students.
Through research and 教育, the University strives to enhance the professional and career skills of its graduate students. Its academic quality is reflected in the outstanding achievements of the University’s alumni, many of whom have reached the highest positions of leadership in their fields.
The master’s degree is offered in more than 60 different areas of business administration, 教育, 工程, 文科, 公共管理, 和科学.
Post-graduate certificate studies for individuals already holding a master’s degree are available in many fields.